First, you need to share files or folders that are used in the playlist with your friends. Then they need to open these files in the "Music from Drive" app (if they did not open them before). Click on the Copy link button, the link will be copied to the clipboard and share this link with your friends. They just need to open this link in a browser.
I was skeptical of whether or not this would be what I'm looking for. I've used doubleTwist for years but was getting really frustrated with having to manually adjust my playlists to match my iTunes playlists on my PC. This program... almost fits the bill. It solves the main issue I have with every other app, but has a few problems that others don't.
1) This isn't an app. I don't want to have to open this in browser when I'm on my phone, a stand alone program should be priority #1.
2) No offline audio cache. Storing recent files locally seems like a pretty standard functionality, though I'd imagine its absence has to do with the web player problem.
3) No song metadata organization. Being able to sort my songs alphabetically, date added, length, ext. would make things much more convenient.
With these 3 changes, this would hands down be the best new-age audio program out there.
This is a web application and it is mainly intended for use on a PC. But it also works well on Mobile devices with good internet speed. We also developed the application based on some of the current limitations of Google Drive.
Answer point by point:
- Mobile app: So far in question
- Offline audio cache: Perhaps
- Metadata organization: Will be done
- Import/Export playlists: Will be done
Hello, first of all I want to thank you all people for that huge effort that you doing for free !
you almost the only working method on the internet to play audio file on drive
thus, i face a problem with the ONLY large files, i can't ran anyone them even if it was in diffrent formate (m4a or mp3) ,And yes I have see the help page and added the extensions and alos face the same problem with variance files, it keep geting me the "The audio could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported." error