Yes, you can share a playlist under certain conditions. See details:
It's sooooo frustrating that you cant skip ahead! Why not? I had a 3-hour lecture to listen to and then I accidentally got out of it. Luckily I remembered the seconds mark and tried to skip to where I was (so close to the end!) but it wouldn't let me skip! I don't have time to listen to an extra 2 hours! Other than that Gdrive is great! I just had to make sure this comment was remembered.
ps. i wouldn't actually give this site 3 stars, id give it 3.8 stars
There are some problems I run into:
1. Sometimes the music stops in the middle of a song (minor inconvenience)
2. Some of the songs on the preview show up as :13 seconds (minor inconvenience)
3. The shuffle button does not shuffle well with songs repeating frequently without going through all of the songs first (pretty annoying)
1. Perhaps this is due to frequent requests for these files or some kind of blocking on the part of Google. Now we do not see such a problem.
2. Yes, this problem is mostly with large files. For such files, you need to load a larger part of the file in order to accurately determine the length of the song. For now, it will be as it is.
3. The shuffle will be improved.
A playlist on mobile is created and used in the same way as on a PC. See instructions:
1. On your computer, go to drive.google.com.
2. Click Settings.
3. Click Manage apps.
4. Find the app you want to use.
5. Next to the app, to the left of "Use by default," uncheck the box.